I would like to share with you my trick of making 3 different Christmas desserts in one go. Today, we are making Christmas brownies in 3 ways: Christmas Trees, Christmas Hats and Christmas Deer. This is my favourite one-bowl brownie recipe, these brownies are super easy to make, super easy to decorate, look very impressive and super YUMMMYYY 🥰🥰🥰
Christmas Brownies in 3 ways
- 230 g Dark Chocolate
- 150 g Unsalted Butter
- 75 g Sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsps Vanilla Extract
- 96 g Cake Flour
- 32 g Cocoa Powder
- 100 g Cream
- 20 g Icing Sugar
- Wilton Food Colouring : Kelly Green
- Any kind of sugar beads
The crazily delicious brownie
- Preheat oven 180C, line the pan with baking paper/foil.
- Melt dark chocolate in microwave at high heat for 30 secsIn a large bowl, mix melted butter, sugar and a pinch of salt together.
- Put two eggs and vanilla extract into the bowl, mix well.
- Add the melted dark chocolate into the mix, whisk until well combine.
- Sift flour and cocoa powder into the bowl, mix well.
- Spread the brownie mix into the pan.
- Bake at 180°C for 10 mins.
- Once cooked, remove the brownie from the pan.
- Cool completely on cooling rack (about 30 mins).
- Use the favourite Christmas Tree cutter, carefully push the cutter into the brownie, and gently push the bownie out from the mould
- Stir food color into frosting. Spoon frosting into small resealable food-storage plastic bag; partially seal bag. Cut off tiny bottom corner of bag. Squeeze bag to pipe frosting over brownies.
- Sprinkle with sugar beads.
- Add cream and icing sugar, cocoa powder and chocolate paste into a mixing bowl.
- Beat at medium speed until soft peaks form.
- Cut out some circles from the brownie.
- Pipe some cream on top.
- Put the strawberry on.
- Pipe a little of cream on top.
- Cut out some rectangles from the brownie
- Use a tiny bit of leftover melted chocolate as the “glue”
- Stick on the two pretzels as the hornsStick on the “eye” – made by chocolate as well
- Stick on one M&M as the nose
That’s it! You may ask what to do with those brownie off-cuts, I made a mini brownie trifle with the brownie off-cuts, cream and strawberries. But trust me, you won’t have much leftovers, I ate quite a bit of the off-cuts along the way 🤣Have a superb Christmas with these rich dark chocolate brownies! Hope these novelty creations will bring smiles to your dinner party guests.