Brown Sugar Boba milk, milk tea, cheese foam drinks are sooooo on the trend now!
To avoid the long queue, waiting time, hot sun, plus saving a whopping $6-7 for a drink (it adds up if you buy one every second day…like I do…), we share our love of boba to you!
Components: Dark Brown Sugar Syrup + Handmade BOBA + Fresh Full Cream Milk
It’s really worthwhile! We promise.
Dark Brown Sugar Boba Milk
- 80 g Dark brown sugar
- 90 g Water
- 150 g Tapioca Starch
- 100 g Dark brown sugar
- 350 g Water
- Paul's full cream
- Cook the tapioca starch (make sure water content is super hot!)
- 2Roll the pearls (better to get some helping hands here)
- Cook pearls in water, rinse with cold water
- Make another batch of syrup
- Cook the pearls in syrup
- Put pearls with a little bit of syrup into the glass
- Pour in as much milk as you like!
- Stir & Cheers
Please let us know how you go! Since you can make A LOT of #Boba in one go and you can freeze them, it makes this #recipe so worthwhile! So go ahead and boba away!
Please subscribe me on YouTube and IG @sugarsaltsunday for more recipes and tips❤️
Leave a Reply